|#IndiaContest (Winners)||My Snaps | Upload Photo | Upload Videos | Hall of Fame | Public Timeline | Settings | Login|
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific notices given on the http://www.twitsnaps.com website (“Twitsnaps”) are the Contest rules ("Rules") and apply to contest included on the website, unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering the Contest, you (hereinafter referred to as 'Users') agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The TwitSnaps IndiaContest (“contest”) is open to everyone, however the theme of the entries made must be “India”. Therefore, all the entries made which could be associated with India, its heritage, culture, life-style and any other aspect, would be eligible for a valid entry.
3. By entering the contest, the User warrants that all information submitted by the User is true, current and complete. If information submitted by the User is found to be false, deceptive or incomplete or any other similar activity which Twitsnaps believes or has reasons to believe, is against the spirit of the Contest, then Twitsnaps reserves the right to disqualify all the entries of the defaulter for the contest without giving any kind of notice.
4. Twitsnaps assumes that by using its site and entering the Contest the User has legal capacity to enter the Contest and agrees to the Rules. The User also agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use of Twitsnaps website.
5. The rules regarding Contest and prize(s) are as follows:
A) One First Prize of Rs. 4,000/- (Rupees Four Thousand only) will be awarded to the person whose photograph would be adjudged as the best original photograph on the theme - “India” of all the valid entries on Twitsnaps during the Contest period. Contest period is defined as the time between 10:00 AM Indian Standard Time (IST) on November 11th 2009 and 10:00 AM IST on November 13th 2009.
B) One Runners – Up Prize of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) will be awarded to the person whose photograph would be adjudged as the second best original photograph on the theme - “India” of all the valid entries on Twitsnaps during the Contest period.
C) The Contest starts on November 11th 2009 at 10:00 AM IST and concludes on November 13th 2009 at 10:00 IST.
D) The participants are advised to follow http://www.twitter.com/twitsnaps
E) Only one ID per person would be considered for Prize(s). Therefore, participants having multiple IDs should note that entries made from only one ID would be considered as valid entries.
F) To qualify as an entry to the contest, each image posted on Twitsnaps must follow the particular format only : #Indiacontest accompanied with a description consisting of at least three relevant words. For a valid entry, the participants must tweet their image(s). Entries made without following the particular format and without tweet, would not be considered as a valid entry.
G) A valid image/entry must be original in all sense. By submitting an image under the Contest, the User acknowledges and undertakes that he/she owns all rights associated with the submitted image(s).
H) The prize - money will be paid either through PayPal or through Demand Draft, as per the winner's choice.
I) Twitsnaps will not be liable, neither will it compensate, for any delay/loss/non-receipt of prize(s) delivered to the winners, as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
J) By entering the competition all Users acknowledge and agree that Twitsnaps is not responsible or liable in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, for any loss, harm, damage, illness or injury, however arising, as the direct or indirect result of claiming, delivering or using any prize. Acceptance and uptake of any prize is at the prize-winner's risk.
6. The Prize winner(s) will be announced likely by November 18th 2009 on the Twitsnaps website/blog. Winners will also be intimated directly by Tweets from Twitsnaps' Twitter account within reasonable time.
7. Twitsnaps may ask the winners to send an undertaking stating the image(s) the Winner has uploaded, is original and the winner has all the rights pertaining to the image(s) and has obtained the required Model Releases or permission from the person(s) who could be identified in the image(s). Twitsnaps may ask the Winners to send documents for name and address verification, telephone number and their choice of mode of transfer of the prize amount.
8. The decision of the judges, including but not limited to the eligibility and validity of entries, operation of the draw, allocation of prizes and validity/admissibility of verification documents for claiming prize would be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
9. Employees of Compare Infobase Limited and associated companies, and their immediate families, are not eligible to win any prizes.
10. By entering the competition all Users agree that if drawn as a winner of a prize their name and image may be used by Twitsnaps for publicity and promotional purposes.
11. Twitsnaps reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and the prize(s), the Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice.
12. Twitsnaps cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication, line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to messages, or messages lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.